Inspired by:

Inspired by:
Modern Library Storage Bin (Able + Baker)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Kissing Book

Rich went for a walk this morning up behind our back fence and into the Santa Monica Mountain Reserve. This is not an unusual activity for him. When he came back home, he handed me a book, and said "Here's a story for you." Here comes the unusualAbout 300 feet into his walk he looked down and saw a book on the ground. The title? You guessed it, "The Kissing Book".


The section titles cover it all ~ Prelude to a Kiss, Kissing Fundamentals and Kissing as an Art Form. I skimmed the pages and found 6 Kissing Drinks. Here is my personal favorite:

Summer's Kiss (Mixed Drink)
1 oz. Amaretto
3 oz. Cranberry Juice
Pour over ice into glass.

The best parts of the book for me were the black and white illustrations. A little trivia is that the author, Tomima Edmark, is a tireless researcher on the subject of kissing. And now I must go do some laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment