Inspired by:

Inspired by:
Modern Library Storage Bin (Able + Baker)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Usual Sunday

Not the greatest of weeks, but today is a new day, and the first day of a new week. I pampered myself with a Chick Flick in bed and I knew just how it would evolve about 30 minutes in, but I watched it all anyway. Some great, great lines and it was filmed in San Francisco. The acting? Not so formidable, but you can't have it all. And today, I just needed some gentle music and a familiar setting.

Ally has a friend visiting from Minnesota and since this is her first week end here, Ally called to ask if I could make the traditional family Sunday dinner with all the usual food (pilaf, chicken kebab, salad). I said "Yes" of course. Ally's friend is a girl named Hope, but for some reason I call her Faith.  I'm going to think this is mystical and magical, not just a Mema thing.

Anyways, life is all around us so I'd better get going. I don't want to miss anything (on purpose), and the fridge? Well let's just say that it's not quite ready to be raided.

2 comments:

  1. The usual Sunday dinner was delicious (as usual!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen. Your yummy cobbler was yummy (as usual), too.

    ReplyDelete